The top three contestants win cash prizes ($300, $150, and $75) and gift packages, plus bragging rights of being the most darling dames in town.
Hosted By Lady Falco of Venice's TRIM salon, the pageant beings at 3 p.m., check-in at 1 p.m. Register here by September 10.
This years guest judges are :
- TV weather man Garth Kemp
- Rebel Pin up founder Nick D.
- Nick Romero of The Ave. featured on ABC’S Shark Tank.
- Kelley Baker from Kelley Baker Brows
- Kelcey Jones of Lavish Tan Venice
- Lyvonne Klinger
- Photographer Christopher Alvarez
- And very special guest: Zephyr Surfboards’ Jeff Ho
Need some inspiration? Check out the look of 2013's Miss Venice Vintage, Nicci Claspell on Facebook, and watch the video below from last year's Pinup Contest.
The Venice Vintage Motorcycle Club's annual ride and rally starts with a morning rumble up PCH to Malibu and back. Anyone – preferably on a sweet vintage bike – is welcome to meet on Abbot Kinney in front of The Stronghold with kickstands up 9 a.m. and then return for the rally starting at 11 a.m. at 2150 Dell Ave. If you purchase a ticket for the charity raffle, you could be cruising home with a 1973 Honda CB 350 G Street tracker, which was built for the event by Scott DiLalla. There will also be live music, beer garden, food trucks, vendors and, of course, the Pinup Contest.